Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Mixed media fun....moroccan shapes....

On my day off on Tuesday, I thought I would experiment a little bit, with playing around with my acrylic paints, my new stencils (I looove using stencils!!) and also putting my Brother Scan and Cut to use!  I finally found a way to liven up my S & C after realising I could spray stuff on the mat when it lost its stickiness.  And it worked!!!!  Was quite excited about that little tit bit, as those mats are expensive!  Anyway, so I threw a bit of colour around (while catching up on Game of Thrones), and had quite a pleasant afternoon!  I know its a bit of mumbo jumbo colours but it just seems to draw me in.  Its still very much a work in progress!!


Above:  Here I have added the paper moroccan shapes and ovals in an array of colours and patterns.

Above:  Its still a work in progress, but I will have to put it away for a bit as I have a busy week or so ahead of me and I just won't get time to do much of anything!!  I have a couple of evening workshops plus my days at my day job have increased as well.  Looking forward to the weekend thats for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....