Friday, January 24, 2014

Family Trees - mixed media

Good evening all.  Ive had the sewing machine out recently making these beautiful flowers with lots of different cotton colours, on some beautiful papers.  I have so much paper, that I thought it would be high time to create something with some of it all!  These have all been made on A3 size heavy weight mixed media paper and can all be made into prints (A3 $35.00 and A4 $25).  The originals can be bought for $75.00 each.  I accept Paypal, or once they've been put into my madeit.com.au store, you can purchase them there also.




The one above can be personalised with family names and a quote or without any wording like the one below.

This one above I have used my own names to show what it will look like personalised, but can be bought with your own names on it instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message....